Sometimes I feel like a scandal. The girl who everyone talks about. I guess that's what I get for bringing a boy into an all girls rez. I mean, it's kinda obvious he doesn't live there. I've done nothing wrong, so why do I feel the need to keep secrets and sneak around and not upload certain photos so as not to offend the wrong people? Why should I care really? I blame Facebook really. I've started thinking things like do I want people to know my relationship status, or who's going to see that one post. I've been saving photos from the unwanted eyes of my fellow lurkers because they're private. But at the same time, I think they're beautiful and I want everyone to see them. What's wrong with wanting to share a talent, with wanting critisism and praise for one's art?
The one that's on right now I "censured" if you will. I almost entirely cut out the one thing I don't want anyone to know. But of course with any secret, it's never really secret because a part of you does want people to know. It's like those those things hidden on websites and dvd's, you know? It's there if you care enough to look hard enough. I'm leaving a trail, I just don't know if anyone cares to follow it.

The one that's up right now and the original.
No comments:
Post a Comment