All I want for the holidays is a really nice Canon SLR type camera. The kind you have to focus manually. I want chunky and heavy and I want that solid click/crunch sound when I push the button. I know I won't get it, but that doesn't mean I can't wish right?
Actually, it's more like I just don't deserve it. I didn't do well in school, and I know where I went wrong and I know what I could have done better, but I still didn't do well at all. Not to say I failed, I'm pretty sure I didn't do that. I know my rents won't be happy when they find out, and for that I don't think I deserve what I absolutely want this holiday.
The only thing is that I don't know anyone in first semester who did well. Everyone I talk to says they were just getting used to everything. And it's true, it has been the scariest thing here sometimes. Sometimes I just want to go back to LP and have things never change. Yes I love it, but that doesn't mean it's great and I'm always happy and I'm going to do awesome. I had issues last year and that was after being in the same school for 4 years and living in the same place for 11.
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm making excuses, but this is hard, and I'm not used to it. So mum and dad, I'm so sorry I didn't do amazing. I didn't get 80's because I had to deal with a lot more than just school. Please understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment