Grow All Ways

A blog about life and making.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

New beginnings have to start with old endings

Because I miss having friends sometimes.
Why can't we do this anymore? I feel like I'm the only one who misses the "old days" of Drama class and finishing Writer's Craft during lunch. What happened to watching Arrested on spare, and going to Tim's at lunch? Do you not need me anymore?
Posted by Chelsea Kennedy at 11:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Chelsea Kennedy
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (14)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (12)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • New beginnings have to start with old endings
      • I hope it slowly dissapears
      • All I want for the holidays is a really nice Canon...
      • I really think my best pictures are of nature. Now...
    • ►  November (8)

Instagram

Pinterest

Visit Chelsea Kennedy's profile on Pinterest.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live . Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.