There is something wrong with the counter for my blog. It says that there have been 57 page views in the last 24 hours. There is no way that can be true.
I changed the URL, as you may have noticed. I wanted to keep the blog but I wanted it to be harder to find.
I am having a good laugh looking through random comics over at Hark A Vagrant.
I already know the kind of quilt I want to make my friend who is getting married and I'm pretty sure about the colour.
So far this month I have
Gone to the Canadian Screen Awards Gala
Did yoga with Claire
Practiced a lot of violin
Went to a lecture at Ryerson
Saw Jumanji with Jan at TIFF
Had dinner with Dave and talked about pretentious history buffs
Learned many new songs in Choir, and was invited as a choir to sing at Carnagie Hall next March
Had an old school sleepover with Grace with wine
Volunteered at TIFF Kids Weekend
Planned a baby shower
Knit a lot of little things
Half finished a quilt
And it's only halfway through March.
No comments:
Post a Comment